Our client is an established medium sized automotive parts supplier of injection moulded components.
Responsibilities: (not limited to)
This position will provide maintenance support to optimally run injection molding equipment, robots, heaters, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. This position is suited for an individual who is hands on, loves to troubleshoot, take initiative and handle multiple challenges at the same time.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a technician, lead hand or Supervisory role leading a team
- Troubleshoot and repair Injection Moulding Machines (IMM), robots, pick & place and accessory equipment
- Provide preventive/predictive/corrective maintenance
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and troubleshooting (mechanical, electrical)
- A team player
- Repair plant secondary equipment
- Update/complete daily reports
- Have superior communication skills
Knowledge Base (not limited to)
Millwright License preferred.
Experience with PLC programming, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Valves, Electronics
Predictive & preventive maintenance program experience
ERP experience to track Maintenance Management
Ability to read technical drawings
Overhead crane training and experience
Tool room machinery, Welding and grinding experience
Comfortable working in a high pressure injection molding facility